Followers

Friday 17 May 2013

Technical Overload

Short and sweet(?) today.

I am awash with tech speak, I pushed the boat out today in the techy side, with which I am totally unfamiliar.

I now have Tom Tom in my car, with a 6 inch screen, so that I can find my way round new areas of Wales.

I have a new memory card in my camera, with umpteen bites of mega or giga, I am not sure what or which.

I have a new memory card in my phone so that I can take loads if photo's on it if my camera batteries die.

I have a small hole in my purse that used to have money in it, that is this weeks shopping money ( no need to shop this week) and a bit from my savings.

I have a headache and a longing for a cool pad on my forehead, a hot water bottle on my feet and my Mum to tell me that dinner is ready.

See you all tomorrow.    TTFN     Pam

6 comments:

  1. Hope all your techi stuff works well - you are very brave !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was necessary, when we go to Wales we want to see new places and the Map book is so big to wrestle with. My camera memory card suddenly decided that it was full, just after I deleted everything on it and my phone needed a larger memory as I use it as a notebook quite a bit. I was very brave and let a sales assistant who looked about 12 years old guide me.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pam,
    Just to let you know the parcel arrived ok. Thank you so much. I hope I can do them justice. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, you will certainly do better than I could.

      Delete
  3. I had a little techie spend today too and bought myself a new to me Netbook. I have bought it off my niece and know its been well looked after and is just like brand new. You know what these youngsters are like they think things are old fashioned after a couple of months. I'm hoping it will be useful when we are away in the caravan, I never get a look in with the ipad lol x

    I thought I had blown my shopping budget but I came in JUST under.. phew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a little play with Tom last night and set up a journey to watch in demo mode and found it excellent. It even gives advance warnings of lane changes on the motorway.
      I am just about to try out the camera but it is very grey here, not cold at all, just dull.

      Delete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.