Last night Ben decided to destroy the sofa only to turn into a moonstruck softy when Francesca sat next to him.
The Postie brought me a parcel yesterday, I thought that I would save it to share today
Looks a little ordinary, well looks can be deceiving.
Bit more interesting now.
There was more in the parcel.
This lovely fabric, some of which has been cut to go into a project already.
This lace collar, I have a plan to incorporate it into a mini quilt to hang near my sewing machine.
This piece of lace will also be used, I just hope that my hands can make what my mind can see.
Thank you Vicky, I will have fun with these.
Now to the reunion. I had an email from " The person once known as The Silver Sewer" I have a link to her new abode, if anyone would like to find her leave a comment and I will forward it to her.
I am going to catch up with her new blog later with a cup or 3 of tea. She was plagued by Trolls so felt that a move was necessary.
Reasons to be grateful.
1. Laundry done, dry and ready to iron.
2. Curry and rice from the freezer for a quick easy dinner.
3. Ben fit as a fiddle and playing with an old toy.
4. Francesca had another work from home day as the trains were still "iffy" this morning.
5. My smallest jeans are now a bit on the loose side.
I am now about to dive into a cup of tea so