Followers

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Back to trivia

Well, I managed to get Ben walked in the dry this morning, he came to Neath with me and we had a stroll along the canal side. There were lots of joggers about and a few dog walkers for Ben to meet and greet. There were also loads of exciting smells to keep his nose firmly ground wards.

I did leave him in the car while I wasted time on a fruitless search, it will wait until the New Year now.

I got caught in a down pour but luckily was not too far from the car.
This afternoon has seen me putting a few more decs up.




The Round of Robins has a home, and a little bit of colour.



The carol singers have come out of hibernation.
Along with the skeletal trees.





I have some very soft berry lights up with the crochet garland.





My skinny Minny tree is just about done, I have 2 very special Angels on it this year, you can see one on the right.

I have to get the rest up and would like to finish the job this week, next week will just be about Fran, and lots of cooking.I will be putting the gifts under the tree on Christmas Eve. This year I will have an embarrassingly huge pile, thanks to the Santa Sack Swap and the 12 Days of Christmas Swap that I joined. It was fun and I hope to repeat it next year, I already have some ideas whizzing round my head. 

I while ago Rachel Radiostar offered a  give away on her blog, this was for a book, Trust in me, by Sophie McKenzie. It went to Louise, who blogs at At Home with Mrs H and she read it and passed it on to me.
I have finally found time to read and enjoy and am happy to pass it along again. Anyone interested drop a comment to that effect and if more than one wants it I will do the usual hattish thingy.

Oops, it seems that some sneaky somebody has crept in and drunk my tea, so I am off to make another cup and set a mouse trap ;-)

                   TTFN                                                Pam








29 comments:

  1. I do like your Round of Robins. Sounds like busy times for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, I can not stand to look at the day ahead with nothing to make, it sends me to the kitchen to bake.

      Delete
  2. Lovely decorations, I am doing the 12 days of Christmas with Jo from Through the keyhole, these swaps are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, I am in that one and loved the collecting.

      Delete
  3. Love the decs, especially the robin wreath. Very colourful. Soon be Christmas! I would be interested in a good read. It's about time I got my head in a book.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put you in the hattish thing, well your name at least.

      Delete
  4. Tree looks wonderful and I love the crochet garland. Great time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now making another for a neighbour.

      Delete
  5. Yes I am thinking f putting some christmas cheer up, at the moment its still thoughts, your garland looks lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lights and tinsel up the stairs, and festooned around the sewing room as well as the living room. Fran will thiunk that I have lost my marbles.

      Delete
  6. Oh I love the crocheted garland. Looks lovely with the lights.
    Sounds like you are very busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to keep my hands busy, keeps me away from chocolate.

      Delete
  7. Lovely decorations! I sent your 12 days...gifts, so I hope they've arrived! I'll let you know when yours get tome. It was great fun finding things...I hope you like them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you enjoyed it!! Did you guess the killer??!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your decorations are lovely, I of course love your crochet garland! Hope you got another cuppa! I could do with one of those right now myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Christmas decos especially in this horrible, grey weather we are having. I put my lights on all day when it's miserable. I love a murde, mystery too and haven't read a book in ages. I get wrapped up in blogs and don't make the time for it but I should. I would like the book if you still have it. Thanks Pam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pop your name in as well as Mum's

      Delete
  11. Love the decorations. Love the garland.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your 'Naomi' is beautiful X I love your robins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She isn't too shabby.

      Delete
    2. Had another look and her skirt is at her fancy! I might have a bash for mine, need to name it too lol though I have seen a fancy whisker basket surround thingy for the bottom - I shall keep my eye out in the sales!

      Delete
  13. I love the robins (robins and cardinals are my favorite birds)....I wish I could crochet...I'm all thumbs :( Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I struggled with crochet until I found Attic24 and Bunny Mummy

      Delete
  14. Lovely! Are they handmade? Do you leave near Samantha from Mrs H blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I made them as an adaptation of a pattern from Bunny Mummy.
      I live in the Amman Valley in Cwmgors.

      Delete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.