Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2015

My achey breaky back

And legs and arms and everything that moves. Unpacking boxes, shifting furniture from here to there and back again.
Tomorrow I am providing a taxi service for a friend and Friday I will be wrapping the rest of the gifts to deliver at the weekend.
Now I am off for a looong soak in copious swathes of delicious smelling bubbles, before surrounding a bowl of soup and a homemade pizza, this greedy pig is hungry.

Back soon

                     TTFN                                         Pam

10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your bubbles xx it definitely sounds like you deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel much better after your bath and food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap, home made pizza for tea here tonight too (well, for me, OH doesn't do tomatoes, onions, or peppers and bread is Fattening!). I hope you don't ache too much to sleep, and feel better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound very busy, a good soak followed by a yeasty supper sounds just the thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely long soak in the bath, Pam, and enjoyed the soup and pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My back sympathizes with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy can I ever relate! I was supposed to take it easy and let my back get well. I decided to rake and haul off loads of leaves today. My hot bath was wonderful. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the bath the soup and pizza worked its magic and you are feeling a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that you are now feeling much better and more relaxed Pam! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.