Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Houston, we have a problem........

The trouble is we don't know what the cause is.

Another session at the surgery yesterday, much tapping and stethoscoping, lots of heavy breathing. Blood pressure checks and so on.
The chest is clear. Woo Hoo
Air flow is spot on. Woo Hoo.
Breathing rate too fast. Duh.
Heart is galloping away too fast. Duh
Loads of tests in my very near future ( starting tomorrow morning)
Bloods for everything they could think of and of course an ECG.
In the meantime I am still coughing and sweating. If I was a Horse they would shoot me. Neigh, I could have a rub down with the Sporting Life and some magic liniment.
Life goes on, Ben is quite enjoying a series of short sloooow slopes up and down the road. I never go far from the house and carry my phone with me.
I knit a little, nap a little, fuss Ben, have a drink etc etc etc.
I am doing a little simple cooking most days, the laundry is up to date and if the vacuum cleaner ought to come out, well there is another day tomorrow.
Kitchen and bathroom are pretty much as usual, the tiles could do with some extra attention, all in the fullness of time.
And now I am off to feed Ben and throw a potato in the oven to bake, home cooked ham, cold spiced baked pineapple and some homemade coleslaw will make for a very tasty dinner.

                       TTFN                                                 Pam

26 comments:

  1. Sending healing thoughts Pam-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon and I hope they promptly work out what's wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling.I hope you get back to your kick ass self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the cause is soon found and you start to get better ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself. Hope the problem is not too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry to read you are not feeling well. I hope that soon, you will be back to your kick ass self.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam you are in the war's, I do hope you feel better soon, stay in the warm as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, that doesn't sound too good. I hope you start to feel better soon. It aint no fun feelin ill. Wrap up warm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Pam. Here's hoping they find out the cause quickly and you get suitable treatment so you'll be back to your old self really soon. Thinking of you. Love, Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon, back to your kick ass self.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you get sorted and start to feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh dear - that's not meant to happen. You're meant to be bouncing back to health. I hope they get to the root of the problem and have you mended a.s.a.p. You and I will have to swap heart rates, as mine is (naturally) slow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear Pam, that's worrying. Hope they find out what's wrong soon and so can start treating it. Your dinner sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Pam, let's hope you pass these tests with flying colours xx sending you some settle heart rate settle love x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sorry you're still poorly, I hope the tests pinpoint something easy to treat and cure, you deserve a quick return to good health. Housework can wait, I think we all worry too much about keeping our homes super glossy, it really isn't important in the great scheme of things, your health and well being are the most important things. Take it very easy.
    best regards, Terry

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know, I have no idea how I've been missing your posts. Gosh, I just read eight of them! Keeping up sometimes is just hard to do. Sure hope you are feeling better. Your meal for tonight sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope they get you straightened out, sometimes the not knowing is the worst part.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope that you soon feel better...back to your kickass self

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh dear I hope its nothing and just the last of the virus working its way out,

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dear Pam
    I have been reading your blog for so long, and when I started I read all the way back. I live in South Africa, I have tow grown up children, a husband of 28 years and the sweetest Basset ever. It is uncanny how much I can relate to your writing, and when your posts appear in my inbox, it is as if I receive a letter from a friend. So I will leave you today with a loving-kindness wish: May you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be free form suffering. Blessed be! Santie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck with your tests Pam.

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  22. My goodness, this illness has been going on so long! It's too bad all the tests weren't ordered weeks ago. Hope they get to the root of the problem and get you on the road to recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope you are soon completely well and back to your old self.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope all the tests you will be going through lead to a diagnosis quickly.

    Get well soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So sorry to hear you are so unwell, I do hope that they figure it out soon and that it is easily resolved when they do. Sending good thoughts and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Feel better soon Pam. I've been ill for just over a year and still don't have a firm diagnosis. Fingers are crossed for Thursday when I see the rheumatologist again.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.