Followers

Sunday 6 November 2016

So far, So Good.

My new track went well on the first day, when I settled down on the sofa after the pizza I was comfortably tired rather than bone weary.

I enjoyed Strictly, tonight's dance off will see me ready to boo and hiss I expect. I could not believe Len Goodman telling our bouncing ball of a politician that he hoped to see him back next week. Ed Balls may be an entertaining comedy act but Len is a judge on a DANCE show not Hughie Green hosting Opportunity Knocks.
Who remembers the cringeworthy Tony Holland, The Musical Muscle Man.

My pizza was delicious, I managed to chomp my way through 3 slices.

Any hoo I have wandered off piste.

I had my new cast on and finished the ribbing and a few rows of the leg.  I watched the last episode of Arctic Live, I have enjoyed that mini series, and went off to bed quite early.

The amount of money that went up in flames, sparkles and bangs last night would probably have fed a small town for a week.
Ben was oblivious, he slept through it all. When I took him into the garden for his last pee the street lights were swathed with smoke and the smell of burning was chokingly strong.
I do like fireworks but for many years have only seen them at organised shows. As they have become bigger, louder, more dramatic and containing more and more explosives I do not think that they are suitable for the average garden. I hope that nobody was injured last night.

I have had my first cuppa of the day and am now about to make the second, by that time Ben will be telling me that he wants to go out  Right Now Please.
I have nothing planned for today, apart from roast pork for dinner, so the new cast on may well get past the heel flap and gusset. They are to be a gift and I hope to knit a hat to complete the gift, I have the Antler Toque pattern from Tin Can Knits in Canada. I made one earlier in the year and it was well received, I have the Antler sweater pattern as well but not the yarn yet, I  hope to make it to knit and Natter on Tuesday when I can rectify that.

I hope that you all enjoy your day, where ever you may be.

                    TTFN                                                Pam




9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely day too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shouting at the Len on the Tv last night over that very same remark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sounding a lot better Pam.
    Keep taking care of yourself-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you are feeling better and getting back to doing the things you enjoy. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful day, I have cleaning and possibly knitting in store for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care Pam and do not over do it. It is good that you are enjoying your knitting again. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is amazing that Ed Balls is always at the bottom of the leader table but is never in the dance-off. I have to admire his good humour though. A lot of people would sink under some of the comments he has had from the judges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that you are having a lovely day. I will be sitting with my own knitting very shortly.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you sounding more positive and you have some lovely things lined up to make. My crafts have really taken a hammering lately though I am trying to mend an old Welsh narrow loom blanket at present (needs new blanket stitching on the ends.)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.