Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2016

A Cracking Day in the rain.

I woke to the sound of rain hammering down, but did I care, not a jot.
Ben was not so happy, I had to almost shoehorn him out through the door, once out though he accepted his fate with grace.
On our return it was breakfast and tea, then to business.
The rejig of the kitchen was finished and a small collection of appliances and implements were in the CS box. The new streamlined look is far better than the overstuffed look of before.

I cast on a new hat ready for knit and natter and have knitted 5" of the K4 P4 rib, another inch and I will be sailing through the stocking stitch.
We were a bit thin on the ground, lots of commitments at this time of the year, but two new ladies joined us for the first time. We also hope to have three new peeps soon, a Mum and a child, 4 months old, and of course little Sophie.
There may have to be a roster as to the order we get a cuddle in, Mums willing of course.
Ben did not get his bath this morning, my fault, I ran out of time. But he has had it now and is busy "swimming" through his towels drying off.

I am off to put the kettle on and sulk a bit, Jamie Oliver was just on the telly dishing out trifle, mmmmmmmmmmm lush to the 'nth degree, all I  have is coconut cake in the freezer. DUH.


                     TTFN                                                           Pam

6 comments:

  1. We're not really pudding eaters but ooh I do like trifle. You're knitting up a storm lately Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely having a tidy kitchen. Mine is getting there now since we got the dresser. Just a few more tweaks should do it-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with someone popping around and sorting my kitchen out a little, there are gadgets a plenty that have never seen the light of day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying your blog and if I was closer, I'd come to your knit and natter :D Hope you have a great day today and have stopped craving trifle :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if I could write like you, I would not need so many pictures. You always make me smile. I could sure use more space to hide stuff in my kitchen. Get so tired of the counter tops being cluttered.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.