Followers

Friday 20 January 2017

Can't helpits.

That's what I've got, the can't helpits and don't intend to try. That's what my Gran would have called it.
I feel as sluggish as a sloth on a go slow and cannot seem to drag myself out of it. Oh I haven't seized up or stayed in my bed, all the normal things have happened, just very slowly.
I am not too bad in morning the  but by 2:00 I am fit for nothing more than the knackers yard.
I fall into bed feeling as though I could sleep for a week, only to toss and turn until I am in a hot and sweaty tangle.

I am on countdown to my hospital visit, I just hope that it will be worth it and I get some guidance.

I have managed to finish Fran's socks and have sent them off to her, I did take a photo but haven't put them in the lap top yet.
I have cast on a pair for myself in a self striping WYS yarn. Pastel shades that remind me of the jars of rainbow sherbet that were on the shelf in Mr Catchpole's shop when I was a child.

Knit and Natter was fun and we made tentative plans to have a mini bus trip to Wonder Wool in April. Fingers crossed.
I have seen a few pod casts from the Vogue knitting live show in New York, amazing.

I had planned on going to 3 last year but for various reasons only managed 1.

I am sorely behind on blog reading so if I can't sleep tonight I will start going through my reading list. 
When I checked earlier I had over 300 emails,most of them were simply deleted and the rest will get their turn tomorrow.

On that note I am off, Ben needs a last thing wee and then I am off to bed. 

Have a good weekend.

                     TTFN                                                  Pam

10 comments:

  1. Oh I know that feeling. I think I have spent more time asleep than awake this last week. I hope it goes away soon for both of us-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the hospital manage to give you some answers. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you don't feel up to much but glad you enjoyed the Knit and Natter. I couldn't do without mine, it's an absolute must every Friday morning! Although it clashes with U3A outings occasionally ...
    I love WYS wool, especially the bird range. Could be tempted by the Passionfruit cooler though ....
    Happy knitting and hope you feel stronger soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam, I'm a bit like Ben myself always needing that last wee! Hopefully the hospital can get you sorted so you feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, you do sound worn out, I hope you get some help from hospital to find out whats wrong.
    take Care

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's that time of year were its hard to muster the energy to do anything. Once I've managed my walk for the day and sorted good I'm comatose on the sofa. Roll on spring and summer. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry you are feeling so 'off' and sluggish Pam. It must be really miserable for you as you are usually so full of bounce. Perhaps the Winter blues aren't helping very much. A bit of sun always gives me a lift. I can't wait until Spring. Hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope all will be well with your hospital visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Pam,

    I lurk but seldom comment.I too hope that your health issues are investigated thoroughly and solutions offered.You are an absolute miracle machine on the sock and woollies front.

    Best wishes,

    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.