Followers

Tuesday 22 October 2019

Ooh er, it's a BOGOF

I just had to pop back to say thank you for all the lovely comments, they have given me a really big boost.

I still haven't got to grips with the sewing room but i am formulating a plan of action.

There has been knitting, again my attention span has been limited so there are lots of WIPs, new and old. 

There has been copious amounts of crochet. I January I started making 7 round grannies to make a blanket for L, a close friend of Fran's. 
During the times when I was able to I carried on making more.

Ha, the Gremlins had a play, not only did I use a larger hook but I have also put ALL the coloured squares in a safe place.

So safe that I don't know where it is. They will emerge but I have made more in the larger size so have to carry on and fashion another 40.

Hey Ho, looks like there will be another next year, or when ever the originals turn up.

Once again I thank you all from the bottom of my heart (which by the way is doing fine now)

                 TTFN                                          Pam

Counting my blessings.

9 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. That must have been a horrendous flu to render you incapable for so long. All you must do now is rest and recuperate, with a little bit of playing thrown in, the rest will always be there. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a time you have had.I am so pleased you are on the up again.I bought Xmas cards in January and for weeks have been looking for them.Nowhere.I came to the conclusion I had thrown them away.C decided to search and found them in one of his spaces.He had tidied up his desk,moved things ,including the cards to his storage space.And I thought I was losing it.Now I just have to find the back door keys which have been missing for weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam it is so good to hear from you, sending best wishes for you to be well again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the action plan! Hope your health continues to improve. Love and prayers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you back. Sorry you were so poorly. Haven't been around much myself but expect I will be more active again now. Take care of yourself. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are back, even your misadventures are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's roughly3500 miles (or 5632 kilometers from my house to yours and yet I feel as though the same gremlin is at work in my sewing room as well. How could that be? If we knew, we'd solve the 'how can Santa be around the world in one night' mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sound much better.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your memories might be in a bit of a jumble and some shut away for a while but your communication skills are in full force, as is your sense of humour!! You've also got nearly 7 years of blogging to fall back on ...

    Best wishes that every new day makes you feel a bit stronger.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.