Followers

Sunday 22 October 2017

Back to normal.

My few days in heaven have finished, for the moment, and I am still on a high. 
I am having a fairly restful day today, some gentle knitting, maybe a little reading. 

The wind got up during the night and finally blew the rain away, many of the puddles have dried up and the miniature lakes are just muddy memories now.

2 loads of washing pegged out and another whirling round the machine, the sun is shining and I am making hay, so to speak.

Rufus has been with us for a few days, he goes back later on, and is snuggled up as close as he can. He is such an affectionate dog and every day, when I have got back, I have had to get down on my knees to allow him and Ben full access for a cwtch.

I have very little shopping to do but need to fill the tank up so a trip out is essential, W has to be at the hospital by 9.00 tomorrow morning so no time to stop then. Rush hour traffic is looming in front of me, not to worry it will only be for a short while.

Now I think that it must be tea o'clock.

                           TTFN                                            Pam

PS. What about Craig's performance on Strictly last night, do you think he is on the Happy Pills?

8 comments:

  1. I did wonder about Craig myself. I am not enjoying strictly as much as usual, this series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't impressed at the line up, I get annoyed at the inclusion of very skilled people among the true non dancers. There should be a level playing field from the start.

      Delete
  2. Having an affectionate dog is just wonderful....Betty's not a lap dog (just as well, she's too solid and weighty for that, definitely takes after her bulldog father in that respect), but she does like to lie on the sofa with her head on OH's or my leg in the evenings.

    Craig's impersonation of Bruno last night was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben loves to be on a lap, when HE wants to, but when he gets too warm he is off to his bed.

      Delete
  3. My German Shorthair thinks she is a lap dog and takes advantage of any situation when I'm on the couch. The one I had before was the same. The little terrier loves to jump on the back pillows on the bed and survey the domain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben likes to jump on the bed and bounce all over it at bedtime, then he is off to his own bed and snoring before my head hits the pillow.

      Delete
  4. I miss my puppy, gone now for a decade, but the kitties are good company and one thinks he is a dog. Or perhaps a human.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had cats and I think that they decided they ruled the roost, us mere humans were merely there to pander to their needs

      Delete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.