Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2017

What is it?


Is it a cook?
Is it a quilter?
Is it a knitter?
Is it a gardener (fair weather)?

The answer is YES to all of the above.
Somebody asked me yesterday what hobby I enjoy the most. The answer is which ever one is in my hands.
I could and would not attempt to say which I like the most, there is also a little bit of a crocheter in there as well.

I would hesitate if I had to choose one to do, I think that some one else would have to decide for me. It would be a forced choice, like choosing which food type you would eat for the rest of your life.

Today I am a cook and later will morph into a quilter then later still will be the knitter or perhaps the crochet will win.

I ought to let the gardener out but it is still sticky underfoot, but my word the grass needs cutting soon.

Now I am about to be a "lady who lunches" as I am feeling rather peckish, thanks in part to my longer than usual walk with Rufus this morning.

                             TTFN                                   Pam

PS. I see the follower numbers are creeping up. 
Hello, good morning and welcome. I am very pleased to meet you.
                                         Pam



4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely a cook and also a quilter, dressmaker and papercrafter. I couldn't choose my favourite either.
    Never go near anything to do with wool and needles as I lack the concentration to follow patterns. I have tried and failed....badly.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear many hobby hats too. I don't know what I'd choose as my number one because I love all the things I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you I would never be able to choose which hobby would be number one. It all depends on what I feel like doing.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have a wide range of hobbies and keep changing my mind as to which is my favourite, usually the one I am working on.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.