Followers

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy Hogmanay

It is almost upon us, just as happens every year 7 days after Christmas. Yet once again the village shop was heaving with peeps buying mountains of food and gallons of booze. It is good for the store for today but they will be empty for the weekend.

I am looking forward to Fran arriving back, she should be here by 6:00 and dinner will be waiting for her, she asked for Chicken, leek and bacon pie and paprika wedges, all is prepped.
Ben has had 2 good walks and will get another after dinner, I do not have to worry about darkness as the street lights here are amazing.

I have a few seed catalogues to look through, I do not need to buy anything but enjoy flicking through them.
I was given some hand made chocolates earlier today, they look good, I have added them to the others, goodness knows when I will get around to them, I do like chocolate but am right off it at the moment.

I am not going to look back at my year, either what I have done or what I have made. There have been up and downs, highs and lows just as there has been for most.

I was going to put my favourite photo up but how do I choose, there are so many favourites. So I will jump in and pick one at random. Oops, I found 3.

 

 
The cousins playing in the sun.

 
Bertie, our late Bichon having a rest after trashing the sofa with Ben.

 
Ben Christmas last year at Jeannie's.
 
I wish you all a Happy Hogmanay.
 
 
     TTFN                                                                    Pam


30 comments:

  1. Lang may yer lume reek Pam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweet pics. Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Cousins! My girls and their cousins still hang out together and they are all in their forties.
    The very best for next year Pam, have loved reading your blog
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish us all a good 2015, full to the brim with all that we would like to do.

      Delete
  4. Hope you, Fran and Ben have a lovely evening, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy to say that we were all tucked up in bed and asleep by 10:00

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your evening, see you next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, and here we are in next year, Wales is warm and wet right now.

      Delete
  6. Have a wonderful New year and a fabulous 2015 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will strive to make it so, as I hope will everybody.

      Delete
  7. Dear Pam , I wish 2015 is a grat year for you . Thank you for your blog . I do love your photos of Ben, such a charmer! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leisha, I hope that we all have a good year. I am fairly certain that there will be more photos of Ben.

      Delete
  8. Happy New Year Pam. We still have 6 more hours to go. Hope 2015 is everything you want it to be. Have a great time with Fran and Ben.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ideas for this new year, there are crafts that I wish to explore and I aim to have a quilting frame up and running soon.

      Delete
  9. Happy New Year to you Pam! I love the photo of Ben wearing the hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was Fran's doing, Ben would let her put his hair in curlers if she wanted to. Good to see that you are back.

      Delete
  10. Happy New Year. Hope it brings you lots of happiness
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, I aim to search out as much happiness as there is. I made a start by taking Ben on a good walk this morning, we managed to meet and greet several other dogs and their walkers.

      Delete
  11. Happy New Year to you Pam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you Scarlet, I was just reading your blog and managed to lose the connection to my dashboard, I am now going back.

      Delete
  12. Happy new year and all the very best for 2015. How could you choose between those three wonderful photo's? I agree that you couldn't, all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A happy new year to you also, I hope to have many more photo's this year, and maybe a nice new camera to take them with.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you Vee, and right back at you. A happy,crafty year to us all.

      Delete
  14. It's very wise not to look back on the year. I will not either. Even if I tried, I don't remember things. I call it throwing the day into the sea of forgetfulness. It's rather difficult to stay angry at someone if you can't remember that you were! LOL Preferring to move forward is always the healthy choice. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advise, a happy new year to you.

      Delete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.