Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

A message to a/some certain anonymous. Then the real stuff for my real readers.

Please do not waste your time trying to get your comments published here. They go straight to spam. with no chips!

There, that's better.

My Spring Fever is on a short pause for dog walking, knit and nattering and some crochet. It will resume on the morrow.

In the mean time I would like to share these with you.



Not very inspiring all scrumpled up.


Much better after a wash and brush up blocking.


This yarn was dyed by the SO and has made a lovely Reyna shawl, a free pattern on ravelry, I am sorry but I have forgotten the designers name.

The wonderful Francesca bought me the DVD "Lost for words" with Dame Thora Hird and Pete Postlethwaite. I saw it on the TV several years ago and found it very moving. Francesca remembered and found it for me.




She also sent me these and a box of Gower Cottage brownies.

I am back from my dog walking, glorious bright blue sky and wall to wall sunshine. BLISS.

Now it is coffee time before I peg out the second quilt of the day. I have changed every one in the house and there is just one more to wash. I have no intention of wasting such a wonderful drying day. I can already nearly smell the sun dried quilt that I will be sleeping under tonight.


                      TTFN                                           Pam





15 comments:

  1. I just chucked a whole of comments in the bin too, what is it with these people!

    Your crochet is wonderful

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are cloudy along the south coast, shame, it would be lovely to have washing on the line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The difference blocking makes is staggering isn't it. We have just booked a few days away in Llandudno and hoping for some decent weather. Tony is eyeballing property prices over that way..... not that we are thinking of moving just yet but you just never know :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yarn is very lovely, as is the shawl.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh....what is wrong with these people? I am getting great rambling comments being left by either two people or the same person under two different names which I am deleting as soon as I find them.

    That shawl is absolutely gorgeous. I love the pattern and the colour.

    No outside drying for me until the lawn has dried out enough to stand on.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam :) The shawl is pretty! I like how it looks! Have fun with your quilting, we are having a nice sunny day too, though it's still too cold for the clothe's line today unless I want my clothes to come back frozen solid!

    Once in a while I'll get a spammer who comments on 20-25 of my posts all in a row with a link to some kind of virus I'm sure, right into the spam they go! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link to Gower Cottage brownies. My dil has an auto immune disease,
    and has had a bad few weeks...I sent her some for Mothers Day ( I live in the US).
    She said they arrived at 5 pm, and she ate three before dinner to compensate for her painful week...my son said no one else was offered a taste, so I assume she loves them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shawl, Pam, and the dye work is amazing. You certainly were a fortunate Mum on Mothers’ Day to receive such lovely gifts-would that we were all so blessed. Hope spring is coming to stay son as I’m needing to tidy the garden but only lasted 10mins yesterday befor I was too cold. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely make. You are very clever and industrious. Why are people so nasty?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful shawl. Your SO did an awesome job of dying.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful shawl, fabulous colours. Your SO has a real talent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely shawl! The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shawl - gorgeous colors in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty shawl and such a lovely colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't is nice how washing on the line on a sunny day can lift your spirits. I know exactly what you mean about how lovely it is! Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.