Moving on I did a quick trip into Wisbech and had a dash round Asda for a few things. I did notice that their white bread flour is 20p a bag cheaper than Sainsburys.
Ben has had 2 walks and a trip round the local park just because the sun was shining. I have done no gardening today but I have crocheted some more granny squares.
These were taken round Fran's shared house, the middle one is just outside the back door, it is underplanted with Hyacinths and the scent is wonderful.
This lodge fronts the main road but has this side facing the park, it overlooks the colorful border that was in yesterday's post.
This is just a random shot showing how pretty the whole place is
and that families were out there enjoying the day.
Reasons to be grateful.
1. April Fool's day and it was warm enough to walk without a jacket.
2. My postie brought me a parcel this morning.
3. My wool for the Minion hats is on its way.
4. Ben had a mad play with a young Scottie this afternoon.
5. Roast chicken and salad tonight, the chicken is in the oven and scenting the cottage out, yum.
I do have cold roast beef but when I was shopping the chickens were being marked down to less than half price so I bought one. Naughty but it will be very nice.
I hung a load of washing out and it was ironing dry within 1 1/2 hrs, not bad for this time of the year.
Even better was the fact that only 6 things need ironing.
I will share my parcel tomorrow, I just need some "only me gloating time"
I really have to go, the smell of roasting chicken is overwhelming, I better get the salad organised.