Followers

Friday 29 August 2014

Two More off My Challenge.

At last the little crochet throw is finished and Kaitlyn has it, I put a border of double crochet in the pink to edge it.


I made some dark fabric from the stash into a skirt for the winter, it is long enough to wear with my high boots.



I have had the fabric for ages, it was less than half price and I have only used just over half of it.
This brings me up to number 32/100, I need to push a bit harder or I will never make it by the end of September.

I have just finished Francesca's Alice in Wonderland skirt, in the end it has a gathered skirt on a stiffened waistband.


It needs pressing but will have to wait until tomorrow, I have pressed so many seams that I can not face the iron again.

I picked up a bargain in Cross Hands, I wanted some lightweight fabric for lining and Hilary had a bundle of mid blue in the remnant bin. I bought the entire piece for £4.00 a metre, 90" wide I am more than happy.
I did scoop up a couple of scrap bags for £1 each, I will have a look at them in the morning.

I am keeping this short tonight, it is almost 9 and I need tea and Ben wants a walk..

I hope you all enjoy your weekend

                        TTFN                                                  Pam



14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sarina, Francesca is pleased with it.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful crochet work. I've just started a ripple blanket from Attic 24s blog tutorial in sea colours. Fabulous skirts. I like how you've used an Alice border.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ordered the pack, along with some extra yarn as I want to make it slightly bigger.

      Delete
  3. The crochet throw is beautiful and I really like the Alice in Wonderland skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda, I started the throw ages ago and forgot about it, I have a few WIPs here and there and plan on getting them all finished before the end of September.

      Delete
  4. I love the Alice in Wonderland skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the fabric came from Spoonflower, I want to have a look at the website but dare not until I have worked through a bit more of the stash.

      Delete
  5. Very pretty throw, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was unsyre at first, I thought it might be a bit wishy washy but Kaitlyn loves it.

      Delete
  6. My, you are going great guns. Lovely makes. I like the long, dark skirt the best and well done for bagging some bargains. They should keep you busy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The long dark one is for me, I quite like the Alice skirt but would not wear it. Francesca goes to an Alice themed pub with her friends sometimes, she will wear it there next Friday.

      Delete
  7. Wonderful panel on that skirt Pam, you are really going great guns! Lxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having so much fun here, I intend to try designing some fabric on the Spoonflower site eventually.

      Delete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.