Woe is me for I have a cold, almost man flu, headache, cold sweats, tickley throat, sore joints and a nose that seems to be in training to run in the next Olympics.
I have a Lamb Rogan Josh simmering for dinner and have loaded it with ginger and garlic as these are both good for colds, inflammation and the tummy!
Work last night was tedious but easy, tonight I hope will be much the same.I have to go in as there is no one to cover for me. Our shortsighted management do not allow for it.
This is going to be short and sweet and I am going to snuggle on the sofa, with a break to take Ben for another walk. Tomorrow he is booked in for a grooming session so I will have to be up and about in good time.
Reasons to be grateful.
1. The sound of children,s excited chatter as they go home from school.
2. The smell of wood smoke drifting from someones chimney, as sure sign that Autumn is upon us.
3. The smells drifting in from the kitchen. Yummy.
4. Tea and lots of it, made for me by Michael.
5. Floyd on TV keeping me entertained.
I have swallowed some paracetamol and once it kicks in I hope to summon up some energy, I hate taking pills, it takes a mug of tea to wash them down and I still feel as if they are stuck in my throat.
I am off to have a little snuggle time. TTFN Pam