Followers

Thursday 19 July 2018

It may be late

But it is never too late to take on a new challenge.

This evening I joined around 30 other women and men at the local Slimming World group.

I had the "newbie" chat,along with another new starter, and then we joined the group. There was lots of good natured banter and general chatter, many were congratulated upon their weight loss a couple were commiserated with on a small gain.

After the weekly "business" was done we (the newbies) were registered and weighed.

I weighed in at     11 st 12.5 lbs, too much but not as heavy as I had imagined.

I have set a final target at 10 st 7 lbs, this is still heavier than I used to be but I feel it is an achievable and acceptable weight.

I have made my overnight oats, I add cinnamon to mine and soak them in water, milk is not on my favourite food list. I will have my dairy in cheese form.

That's all for tonight, I am surrounded  by snoring males and will be going to bed and leaving them to it.


                         TTFN                             Pam.

Big PS. I spent a wonderful hour this morning meeting the new baby.
 Of course she is Perfect.
Of course she is as cute as a button.
Of course she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Second thoughts on that last one, she is joint first with her sister.

It may be a good thing that I can not take a pattern.

9 comments:

  1. Good for you, Pam. Oh to be 10st 7lbs again (or even 11st 12.5!!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sooze, back in the day I was under 9 stones and too thin. I do not want to be a saggy skinned bag of bones just a healthy weight. I got inspiration from the Budget slimmers on you tube, they have struggled but kept on fighting.

      Delete
  2. Good for you, I will be cheering you on from the sidelines. I need to make an effort myself and lose some weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam you won't regret joining SW. I far exceeded my expectations in comparison to Weight Watchers. It is a programme that really works. Pob lwc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, often all we need is a little encouragement from like minded people to help us achieve a goal. I am currently trying to lose a few pounds but not enough to need a group... just a 'no thank you' button on my jaw. I am pleased with my willower... when it works :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Pam-sometimes a group is what’s needed to spur us on. You’re such a good cook and baker that I’m sure you’ll enjoy the recipes given.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on joining SW, I joined last September and am now a target member having lost just over 2 stone. It really is a great way of loosing weight and you never need to feel hungry. You can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with it Pam. I've lost 50 pounds at SW since 18th January, much to my surprise. I haven't set a target yet, but have decided to give it another 8 weeks, and whatever I weigh that week will be it. Fingers crossed it should be around the 10st 8 mark.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Weight Watchers member and I will been at goal 9stone for almost 19 months. It keeps me on the straight and narrow although no food is off limits. You can eat anything you want as long as you count it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.