It is all my fault.
I acted in haste.
I did not work out the measurements before ordering the hotspot tape.
I also did not read the length of tape.
I blame only my excitement.
The frame is up, the door is hung.
It fits perfectly.
I had to dig out the red gooseberries, but they went straight into pots and will be back in the soil tomorrow. Albeit not in my garden, they are going to live with Jess.
There is rhubarb in there but that can stay till it has died back when it will be moved. All part of the plan.
I have not wasted the extra spare time.
I have dyed 2 lots of fleece for the rug, I didn't weigh it as it was always to be a spontaneous project. I do not want to end up with matching amounts of each colour.
Now I have started to ramble on so toodle pip.