Followers

Thursday 9 June 2016

There are no fairies at the bottom of my garden.


These are not really in my garden, it just looks like it.




Some damaged branches had to be removed.
It certainly entertained Ben, he even invited a friend round to watch the fun.


This is Rufus, Ben's bestie.


Not long now....

I have had a few wild ones.

The heat carries on and the forecast is more of the same, I have put shade fabric over 2 of the raised beds to keep the contents fresh.
The roses are lapping it up and are full of flowers, the lupins seem to be loving it as well.

Short and sweet today, I am off to walk Ben round the lake in Swansea. 

                          TTFN                                             Pam.

4 comments:

  1. There is still no heat here and we are forecast rain everyday for the next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should be having rain now, needless to say the sun is shining.

      Delete
  2. The wild Strawberries are so pretty . .. I have some brought in by the birds .

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some wild strawberries growing out of a crevice in a dry stone wall at the end of my street! I might take a photo to show! It's now throwing it down relentlessly and stopping me from properly gardening!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.