1) Are you a summer or winter person?Summer for the garden and Winter for the sewing, knitting, crochet
2) Do you like to take holidays and if so here or abroad?Yes, I have been abroad many times but intend to explore Wales now.
3) Was you ever a girl guide or boy scout?I was a Brownie then a Guide.
But I really wanted to be a Sea Scout.
4) have you kept in touch with any of your school friends?No, I kept up with College friends for a while but life took over.
5) If no-one was looking, and you was in your wellies, would you jump in puddles?
I jump in puddles.
Usually I have to because Ben walks round them.
6) Ever met a famous person and who was it?A few over the years.
The most memorable was a biggy.
I met the cast of the musical My Fair Lady in Birmingham. Stanley Holloway was very nice, he had time to chat and tell jokes.
Julie Andrews just looked down her nose as she swept through us.
7) Favourite musical film, series or show?Singing in the Rain.
8) The challenging thing you have made and most proud ofThe first quilt that I made for Francesca, it was 4" Half Square Triangles and I hand quilted it.
9) What do you think of dogs wearing clothes? (other than a coat in winter)No, No and thrice No.
10) From Laura - Spotty or stripy socks?
There you are, all done.
I walked the dogs early today, it is glorious and I wanted to get stuck into the garden.
I have been doing the final potting on of tomatoes and I have to tell you that I have UTP's in the greenhouse. They are some really healthy tomato plants with no labels. I have been through my seed packets and found nothing other than the ones that are labelled.
I am going to pot 4 up and treat 2 as vine and 2 as bush, it will be interesting to see what happens.
I am off to Swansea later, just for a couple of hours and I will be very near a Homebase so will have a little look round.
Apart from that there is no news. I did not sew a stitch in my quilt binding last night, I was tired so just did some surfing and a little bit of telly watching. In bed at 10, asleep by 5 past and slept right through till 6. Wonderful.
Francesca is coming for the weekend, we will be going to Lampeter I think. Depending on what train she has to catch back (and the weather) we may go off exploring on Sunday.
Right, I have drunk my tea and have time for another hour outside before getting ready for Swansea.