Followers

Saturday 18 May 2019

Time for.......

An early tea break.
The postie arrived just a few minutes ago, I was busy beeing round the kitchen preparing tonight's dinner. Pasta, broccoli, cauliflower and cheese bake, and he brought me a little parcel.
We all know that the best things come in small lots.

And these are some of the best.

A beautiful hand made card, hoping that I recover soon.
2 naked bars, that inspired the tea break.
Some lovely hand cream, I get through lakes of that in gardening seasons.
Many packets of seeds, most of my favourites are in there, Nigella, larkspur, Aquilegia, Foxgloves and many more. All it needed was a Mr D'Arcy and my life could not get better. Colin Firth, with that wet shirt... Ooh Err Missus. I may be old but i'm not dead.

I have taken a photo but it will not load, if things change I will update or maybe add another post later today.

I hate techy problems. They get orn my wick.

I will leave you now and enjoy my cuppa, and my Naked Lemon Drizzle.

wus up? 

Who sent it?

Oops, it was the lovely Sue (her indoors).

Um nowagorn.
     
                    TTFN                                        Pam







5 comments:

  1. Mail is always a treat. Hope you enjoyed your tea.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you, and the lemon drizzle bar was super.

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to show my appreciation for the lovely blanket. Sorry I couldn't send Mr D'Arcy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, the postage would have been exorbitant and then the insurance.

      Delete
  3. Always a joy to have mail, sound like a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments so take the plunge and join the conversation.